Are you the life of the party? Want to get paid to make people smile? Then we want you!
We’re seeking friendly and energetic attendants. The job will entail delivery, setup and attending photo booths at various events. You must be available to work late nights and weekends. Typical events last 2 – 4 hours (plus travel, set up and take down) and occur mostly on Fridays and Saturdays. From start to finish, your shift will be anywhere from 5-8 hours.
Events can be anywhere in the Greater Toronto area. This is a part-time position. The number of events will vary each month.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport, set up, and take down photo booth equipment at events
- Guide guests through the photo booth and ensure smooth operation.
- Be courteous, friendly and professional at all times.
- Create a fun atmosphere and encourage guests to have a great time using the photo booth.
- Assist guests with receiving strips & assembling photo guestbook (occasionally)
- Keep photo booth clean and neat before and during event, including props.
- Supervise equipment, troubleshoot and ensure safety at all times
- Be knowledgeable of Selfie Spot services and packages
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be reliable, responsible, and punctual
- Possess a friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and speak excellent English
- Tech Savvy (Tablets/iPad, Internet, Wifi, Basic computer knowledge (Windows OS))
- Able to work independently and think quickly on your feet
- Valid Ontario “G” licence and a reliable vehicle (SUV or Van a PLUS)
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Experience with DSLR cameras/photography
- Computer Knowledge (Windows 10)
- Experience in the events or hospitality industry is an asset, but not required
** PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have a vehicle and be willing and able to travel to our equipment pickup location in MISSISSAUGA**